No, this posting is not about racing

Car racing is just a tiny part of my world. Proof here - a couple of short videos of my Geezer and I riding a 1969 Schwinn tandem bicycle on Thanksgiving in Minnesota. The picture at the very bottom is the last time I was on a tandem - again with the Geezer in Minnesota, circa 1983.

How does 25 years just go by?

Todd bought this tandem a few months ago and so we had to take it for a spin. Oddly enough it is the same model we rode so long ago.

Bike riding - good stuff.






Kristin and Geezer tandem bike riding in Mound, MN, 2008.

Kristin and Geezer tandem bike riding at Cleary Lake, MN, circa 1983.

Comments

Gary Faules said…
I'm so hapy for you but so jealous. You are so blessed that you get to spend time with your father. I miss mine so much and remember the many things we did together all the time. Be be sure and tell him I said hello.

Popular posts from this blog

2007: One Less Grasshopper in Oaxaca

2012 La Carrera Panamericana: Day 3 WTF 5-Car Crash

2013: La Carrera Panamericana BEST FINISH EVER for TBZ Racing